Rules & Terms
By submitting your film, you agree to the following Rules & Terms:
– We are mainly looking for films that have not been shown anywhere before and brand new (2021 & 2022)
– In view of the international epidemic situation, films less than 2 years old are accepted.
– A MAIN category must be selected for each submission,
– All non-English films must have English subtitles in order to be judged,
– You are providing Adolph Zukor International Film Festival a nonexclusive limited license to use segments of your film (including trailers/film posters/press kits/teasers) for promotional purposes,
– Entry fees are non-refundable,
– The jury decides which nomination the film receives.
– Judging decisions are final,
– Entrants confirm and warrant that they have the required legal authority to use all music, images, and content in the entry submitted,
– The Adolph Zukor Film Theatre in the event ONLY accept DCP (Digital Cinema Package) format (non/encrypted) – for enrypted DCP we need to receive KDM –
( If you don’t have DCP format send to us your film in ProRes, XDCAM-HD, DnXHD (or any other professional format) + including english subtitle and we create the DCP FOC with our supporters.)
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
– Amateur videos.
– Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations.
– Films with a poor production standard (bad picture, poor quality, bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, video resolution lower than 1080p HD).
– We don’t accept in the event MP4, MKV, live stream etc etc or other non professional format.
– We don’t accept scripts.
– We don’t accept excerpts/scenes from films: you must submit the entire film.
– False not real datas or names
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR PROJECT PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS.
By submitting your film, take note that: Adolph Zukor International Film Festival is hereby granted the rights to utilize an excerpt (trailer/teaser/poster/stills) from any film submitted for promotional purposes. The films will not be available online. Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be submitted to multiple categories. If we think the categories submitted are not to a standard of the Adolph Zukor International Film Festival win, they will be removed. The Competition reserves the right to refuse entries and the Jury can remove a movie from the competition at any time. Entry fees are non-refundable.
The individual or corporation submitting the film hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the film for possible screening (private and/or public) and understands and accepts these requirements, rules and regulations. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Adolph Zukor International Film Festival, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees, and costs of the court) which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity, screening, and loss or damage of the screening videos entered.
By submitting your film, you acknowledge you have read, understood and accepted all rules and regulations.